6 Perfect Tomato Juice for Bloody Marys£29.00
Pretty much since the day we started Bloody Bens, we've been recommending you use Tomato Juice from The Tomato Stall for your Bloody Mary.
We first came across them at farmers' markets across SW London and were amazed by the quality of their tomatoes. So, when we were searching for the perfect tomato juice for Bloody Marys we knew it had to be them.
Bloody Mary Tomato Juice Pack
- 6 x 500ml Pure Isle of Wight Tomato Juice
Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans. Shake before use, refrigerate once opened and consume within 5 days.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout. We offer express shipping for £10.
BLOODY BENS PERFECT BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin (or use Vodka)
- 125ml Isle of Wight Pure Tomato Juice
Fill your glass with ice, add the ingredients and stir for 2 seconds. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a celery stick. Or go for something more crazy, seriously, google Bloody Mary garnishes and see what's going on out there, especially in America.
ABOUT THE TOMATO STALL
The Tomato Stall started in 2007 to showcase the speciality organic and conventional varieties grown on the Isle of Wight. Tomatoes have been growing in the rich and fertile Arreton Valley for over 30 years. The Isle of Wight's unique maritime climate and southern location boasts some of the best sunshine levels in the UK, helping them grow some of Britain's tastiest tomatoes.
Pressed in small batches by expert hands, their pure tomato juice is full flavoured, naturally sweet and refreshing, perfect for Brunch and Bloody Marys.
Vegan and Gluten Free.
GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about this Tomato Juice six pack, please email email@example.com