Sunday Lunch style Bloody Mary Snack Pack£18.00
SUNDAY LUNCH STYLE BLOODY MARY SNACK PACK FT SERIOUS PIG
We've been friends with George, the founder of Serious Pig, since we did a Bloody Mary with him and used one of his fine Salamis as the perfect garnish/Bloody Mary stirrer. He's a top chap and we're thrilled that we're now working together so you can enjoy his snacks and our Bloody Mary Mix together.
This pack is like the perfect Sunday Lunch starter, you've got cheese and pickles and a Bloody Mary, bliss.
- x1 300ml Bloody Mary Mix bottle
- x1 500ml Isle of Wight Tomato Juice bottle
- x1 Serious Pig Snacking Pickles
- x1 Serious Pig Crunchy Snacking Cheese with Truffle
- The Bloody Mary Mix Bottle will help you make 12 Drinks
- A mix of Herbs & Spices that give your Bloody Mary a unique depth of flavour and just the right kick.
- Once opened, it will keep in the fridge for at least 3 months.
- Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic.
- Can also be used in cooking.
Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix: this is the ingredient to make perfect Bloody Marys, every time, without needing Cocktail Bar training. A wonderful reviver.
Wine writer and TV personality, Olly Smith, calls it "The best spicy tomato juice mixer I have ever tasted."
And in 2018, Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix won a Gold Star in the Great Taste Awards.
Serious Pig's Crunchy Snacking Cheese with Truffle: Get ready for a huge truffle bop on the nose when you open the packet, followed by a crunchy, full bodied moreish cheesy tang and finally a rich, earthy, silky truffle finish. It's a next level cheese snack! Suitable for vegetarians, it's also gluten and lactose free too.
Serious Pig's Snacking Pickles: the finest, tastiest baby gherkins, gently pickled. Crunchy and tangy, perfect with a Bloody Mary.
Tomato Stall Isle of Wight Tomato Juice: our favourite Tomato Juice; pressed in small batches by expert hands, their pure tomato juice is full flavoured, naturally sweet and refreshing. It is suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10. You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
BLOODY BENS PERFECT BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin (or use Vodka)
- 125ml Tomato Juice
Fill your glass with ice, add the ingredients and stir for 2 seconds. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a celery stick. Or go for something more crazy, seriously, google Bloody Mary garnishes and see what's going on out there, especially in America. A Serious Pig Salami is a great shout!
USING BLOODY BENS
Following our Perfect Serve suggestion, each bottle helps make 12 Bloody Marys but you can of course use more or less of the mix. Please do experiment and find your own perfect serve (and then share it with us and other Bloody Mary fans by tagging @bloodybens on Instagram). Anything But Ordinary.
Ideal for when you're hosting a Brunch Party or when you're too Hungover to make it out for a Bloody Mary. It also makes for a great Aperitif before your Sunday Roast or Juicy Burger or Steak, and an alternative Soft Drink.
The Bloody Mary Spice Mix is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic and lasts at least 3 months in the fridge once opened.
It can also be used in Food, make Bloody Hot Chicken Wings, use it as an awesome Marinade or make an amazing Tomato Relish for your Burgers. Check out some recipe ideas by clicking here.
WHY CHOOSE BLOODY BENS BLOODY MARY MIX?
Simple answer is flavour. Yes, you can find Pre-Mixed Spicy Tomato Juices out there and a select few even contain alcohol but they hardly have any flavour. Our Spice Mix is intentionally intense and will give you a much greater depth of flavour.
Also, our shelf life is much longer, a spicy tomato juice will only last a couple of days once opened. Our Bloody Mary Mix will last at least 3 months in the fridge once opened.
And not having tomato juice mixed in means you can select your favourite brand of tomato juice. And not having booze in it means you can experiment, for example Gin is a bloody delicious alternative to using Vodka.
It only takes moments to make, just add 25ml to Tomato Juice.
Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix was created and perfected at Ben's Canteen, neighbourhood restaurants in SW London that were famous for Brunch.
For years, customers asked for the Bloody Mary Recipe to be bottled and in 2017 we did just that.
The Mix was borne out of a frustration that Bloody Marys are generally badly made and don't taste great. Or are really hard to make at home because you don't have all the ingredients. Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix solves these problems.
Born in London, made in England.
The Bloody Mary Mix contains Celery.
Note, it is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic, as is the Isle of Wight Tomato Juice.
BLOODY MARY MIX FAQ
- Q: Wait, how does it work again?
- A: It's a Bloody Mary Mix, the bottle contains all the herbs and spices needed to make the perfect Bloody. Add 25ml Mix to 125ml Tomato Juice and then add Vodka/Gin if you want it boozy.
- Q: So, it doesn't contain Tomato Juice or Alcohol?
- A: Correct, it's just the Herbs & Spices.
- Q: Isn't it a bit expensive compared to other Bloody Mary drinks?
- A: This bottle will actually help you make 12 Bloody Marys. It lasts 3-6 Months once opened, whereas Bloody Marys that come with Tomato Juice only last 2-3 days. Also, it gives you way more flavour. And, it can be used in cooking, so there's no wastage.
- Q: Is it Vegan?
- A: Yes, we use a Worcestershire Sauce that does not contain Anchovies, meaning it's Vegan (and Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic)
GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about this pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.