Signature G&T - Bloody Mary Gift Pack£49.00
This Gift pack contains all you need to make a delicious Gin & Tonic and a perfect Bloody Mary.
- x1 300ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- x1 700ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- x 2 200ml FeverTree Mediterranean Tonic
- x1 500ml Isle of Wight Tomato Juice
An ideal Christmas present, a great gift for Birthdays and Weddings and what a leaving pressie this would make for a colleague (arguably better than a cake and a card signed by a bunch of people they hope to never see again!).
The eagle eyed of you will see that this Bloody Mary Pack uses Gin rather than Vodka. Sometimes a Gin based Bloody Mary is known as a Red Snapper. Using Gin gives even more flavour and for many, this creates the ultimate Bloody Mary.
Note: You must be over 18 to purchase this Gift Pack.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- We also offer express shipping for £10
Make our Signature Gin & Tonic
- 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 100ml FeverTree Mediterranean Tonic
- Glass with lots of Ice
- Slice of Orange (and a Sprig of Lavender if you're feeling fancy)
Bloody Bens Perfect Bloody Mary Recipe
Follow this recipe to make great tasting, hassle free, Bloody Mary Cocktails which only take moments to prepare,
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin (or use a Vodka)
- 125ml Tomato Juice
About Bloody Bens Signature Gin
About Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
Created and perfected at Ben's Canteen, a neighbourhood restaurant in SW London that was famous for Brunch.
For years, customers asked for the Bloody Mary Mix to be bottled and now it is!
Born in London and Made in England. Anything But Ordinary.
The Bloody Mary Mix is Vegan and Gluten Free.
Allergens: This product contains Celery.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about this Bloody Bens Gift Pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do supply trade and offer wholesale prices.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.