Signature Gin and Signature Chocolate£41.00
BLOODY BENS SIGNATURE GIN X ONLY COCO CHOCOLATE
Our Signature Gin is for the dreamers and this is very much a case of a dream coming true... Chocolate infused with our Gin!
This Gin and Chocolate Bundle contains,
- x 1 700ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- x 1 Only Coco 100g Venezuelan Chocolate infused with Honey and Orange Gin
Ben is a huge fan of chocolate and had always wanted to have his own choc bar.
He now lives down on the South Cost and it didn't take him long until he found out that the best chocolate maker was there too... so a Gin infused Chocolate bar was inevitable.
Only Coco are based in Hastings and they've done such an amazing job infusing their Chocolate with our Signature Gin to give it a distinctive taste of Honey and Orange.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10.
- You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
- Please note you must be over 18 to order this product.
ABOUT BLOODY BENS SIGNATURE GIN
It won Two Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards.
- 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 100ml Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Garnish with an Orange Slice, and if you have it, a sprig of Lavender
ABOUT ONLY COCO
Single-origin, artisan, handmade Chocolate from Hastings, East Sussex.
They first started their little chocolate business in 2016 with a small broken chocolate machine (fondly known as Lilly) from the Welsh valleys. They got to work, curating the best recipes and designs for their chocolate bars, sourcing only the best chocolate from around the world. All they needed was huge enthusiasm, truck loads of creativity and most importantly, a focus to bring quality handmade chocolate to the market.
Trust us when we say their chocolate is an absolute treat!
Milk chocolate - sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, vanilla - 90 percent Bloody Bens Signature Gin Ganache - Butter, Whipping Cream - Reconstituted Skimmed Milk Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Palm Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings - contains Milk - Milk Protein, Thickener, - E145 - Acidity Regulator - E331, E340 - Emulsifiers - E471, E322, E435, Salt, Colour - Beta Carotene - Inverted Sugar, Sea Salt, Lemon Curd - eggs, butter, lemon zest, lemon and Gin) 10 percent Cocoa solids, 44 percent minimum Milk solids, 19.6 percent minimum.
Allergens in bold. Made in a kitchen than handles nuts, dairy, sesame seeds and peanuts. Store in a cold dark place.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Gin infused Chocolate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.