Mini Gin Selection with Love Cocoa Dark Gin Truffles£30.00
MINI GIN & DARK GIN TRUFFLES
Looking for a little treat or on the hunt for a perfect gin based present? This gift pack is perfect for you!
Featuring mini bottles of both of our Gins and a pack of Dark Chocolate Gin Truffles from our friends at Love Cocoa.
- x2 50ml Signature Gin
- x2 50ml Pink Gin
- 150g Love Cocoa Dark Chocolate Gin Truffles
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Please note you must be over 18 to order this product.
ABOUT LOVE COCOA
The inspiration behind Love Cocoa comes from founder James Cadbury's great-great-great Grandfather John Cadbury, who set up Cadbury chocolate nearly 200 years ago.
We've been friends with James since we started Bloody Bens and the early days of Love Cocoa so it's a thrill to be able to work together.
LOVE COCOA DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE INGREDIENTS
Cocoa butter, sugar, fresh cream (MILK), cocoa mass, cocoa powder, icing sugar , glucose, London Dry Gin (ethanol, water, coriander seeds, juniper berries, orange peel, angelica root, cassia bark, lemon peel, orris root powder, cinnamon, liquorice root powder, nutmeg), sorbitol, whole MILK powder, invert sugar, natural flavouring, (emulsifier) SOYA lecithin, juniper oil, citric acid. For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD. Made in a factory that processes tree nuts (hazelnuts, almonds), poppy seeds. Dark chocolate contains minimum 72% cocoa solids.
ABOUT THE GINS
- 50ml Bloody Bens Gin
- 100ml Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Fill a glass with lots of ice (ideally large cubes)
- Garnish with an Orange Slice (and if you're feeling fancy, a sprig of Lavender) for the Signature Gin and Strawberries for our Pink Gin.
If you've got any questions about this gift pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right?!
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.