Large Bloody Mary Mix with Triple Tomato Juice Pack£33.00
Large Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix with Three Bottles of Tomato Juice.
This pack is exactly what you need to have a party Brunch or Lunch at home or in the park.
Following our recipe, this pack will help you make 40 Bloody Marys and you'll have plenty of Bloody Mary Mix left over - don't forget, once opened, it will last at least 3 months in the fridge.
Bloody Mary Gift Pack
- x1 One Litre Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- x3 500ml Isle of Wight Tomato Juice
If you want it boozy, then we suggest you try adding our Signature Gin - some people call a Gin based Bloody a Red Snapper. Or, if you want Vodka, then we also sell Wild Mary Vodka, and Sacred Organic Vodka, all of which help to making a banging Bloody.
- We charge £3.95 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £50
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10. You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
Bloody Bens Perfect Bloody Mary Recipe
Follow this recipe to make great tasting, hassle free, Bloody Mary Cocktails which only take moments to prepare,
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin (or use a Vodka)
- 125ml Tomato Juice
WHY CHOOSE BLOODY BENS BLOODY MARY MIX?
Simple answer is flavour. Yes, you can find Pre-Mixed Spicy Tomato Juices out there and a select few even contain alcohol but they hardly have any flavour. Our Spice Mix is intentionally intense and will give you a much greater depth of flavour.
Also, our shelf life is much longer, a spicy tomato juice will only last a couple of days once opened. Our Bloody Mary Mix is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic and will last at least 3 months in the fridge once opened.
And not having tomato juice mixed in means you can select your favourite brand of tomato juice. And not having booze in it means you can experiment, for example Gin is a bloody delicious alternative to using Vodka.
It only takes moments to make, just add 25ml to Tomato Juice.
Also, it's award winning; in 2018, Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix won a Gold Star in the Great Taste Awards.
Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix was created and perfected at Ben's Canteen, neighbourhood restaurants in SW London that were famous for Brunch.
For years, customers asked for the Bloody Mary Recipe to be bottled and in 2017 we did just that.
The Mix was borne out of a frustration that Bloody Marys are generally badly made and don't taste great. Or are really hard to make at home because you don't have all the ingredients. Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix solves these problems.
Born in London, made in England.
After the Bloody Mary Mix, we turned our hand to making Gin, with production getting underway in December 2018. It's a crowded market place but our Gins are Anything But Ordinary, making amazing G&Ts and delicious cocktails.
BLOODY MARY MIX FAQ
- Q: Wait, how does it work again?
- A: It's a Bloody Mary Mix, the bottle contains all the herbs and spices needed to make the perfect Bloody. Add 25ml Mix to 125ml Tomato Juice and then add Vodka/Gin if you want it boozy.
- Q: So, it doesn't contain Tomato Juice or Alcohol?
- A: Correct, it's just the Herbs & Spices.
- Q: Isn't it a bit expensive compared to other Bloody Mary drinks?
- A: This bottle will actually help you make 40 Bloody Marys. It lasts 3-6 Months once opened, whereas Bloody Marys that come with Tomato Juice only last 2-3 days. Also, it gives you way more flavour. And, it can be used in cooking, so there's no wastage.
- Q: Is it Vegan?
- A: Yes, we use a Worcestershire Sauce that does not contain Anchovies, meaning it's Vegan (and Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic)
The Bloody Mary Mix product contains Celery.
Note, it is also Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about this Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix Gift Pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.