ISOLATION GIN & TONIC PACK
It seems a little ridiculous to say but self isolating is actually kind of tiring, especially if you're working from home and even more so if you've got kids at home whilst you try and do that.
So, a refreshing Gin at the end of the day is just the Tonic, especially as the weather warms up.
This Gift Pack contains all you need to make a perfect Gin & Tonic in self isolation.
- 1x 700ml bottle of Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 8x 200ml bottles of FeverTree Mediterranean Tonic
Featuring our Signature Gin - our first Gin, inspired by Mallorcan dreaming and London living.
It's a traditional juniper forward London Dry Gin with Honey & Orange notes, giving it a delicious and distinctive taste.
43% ABV. Equally great straight up, as a G&T or in a cocktail (it helps make a cracking Negroni).
Hand crafted in Small Batches on our Copper Still in Balham, SW12 London.
It's award winning too, with Gold Stars from the Great Taste Awards.
Please note, you must be of legal drinking age to order this product.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10.
- You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
- Please note you must be over 18 to order this product.
- 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 100ml Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Fill a glass with lots of ice (ideally large cubes)
- Garnish with an Orange Slice (and if you're feeling fancy, a sprig of Lavender)
Bloody Bens Signature Gin is our first ever Gin, inspired by living in London and dreaming in Mallorca.
Ben has been visiting Mallorca for 20 years and on those trips, typically strolling around Palma Old Town and stopping for a Cana or a (very) large Gin and Tonic, he used to dream of starting his own businesses. These ambitions were fuelled by living in London, frequently inspired by the amazing entrepreneurial spirit of the City.
The Honey represents living and working in South West London, it was pretty much the only thing we could find that was being made locally. The Oranges represent holidaying and dreaming in Mallorca.
The Gin has been made with escapism in mind. Escapism, of course, is different to everyone, For some, it’s saying screw it, I’m going to do it and start their own business. For others, it’s going on a lovely holiday. And for some, it’s taking a moment after a long day at work, or putting the kids to bed, to pour yourself a delicious drink and to savour the day.
Whatever your definition of escapism, every sip of Bloody Bens Signature Gin delivers a taste of what memories are made of.
As well as the Honey and Orange, the Gin features 10 Botanicals. No artificial flavourings or colourings are used in the production.
In 2019, the Gin won Two Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards.
Bloody Bens Signature Gin helps make a cracking Negroni, many Bars use it for this.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Signature Gin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.