Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur for Espresso Martinis£28.00
BLOODY BENS COLD BREW COFFEE LIQUEUR
We've created a top quality Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur to help you make the best Espresso Martinis and Coffee Negronis.
It also tastes great over ice, or Big Lebowski style with White Russians (the Dude abides). And, why not try it to add some punch to your Affogato or Tiramisu?!
We're thrilled to have collaborated with Brighton's best coffee roaster, the brilliant Redroaster who roast their beans fresh in Kemptown.
A 50cl bottle, it's 22% ABV and is made with Redroaster's Sanctuary Blend.
Expect milk chocolate flavours with a strong but delicious coffee aftertaste and just the right balance of sweetness.
- We charge £3.75 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90.
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt and don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in the "instructions to seller" box at checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10.
- You can also add a Gift Box at checkout.
- Note, you must be over 18 years old to order this product.
PERFECT ESPRESSO MARTINI
- 35ml Bloody Bens Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 50ml Vodka/Gin
- 25ml Espresso
- Shake over ice.
We recommend you shake the cold brew coffee liqueur before pouring. If you don't have an espresso machine, you can use your Nespresso machine! Also, if you don't have a cocktail shaker, then you can use a jam jar filled with ice.
LOW ABV ESPRESSO MARTINI
Want a less boozy version of your favourite coffee cocktail?
- 70ml Bloody Bens Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 30ml Water
- Shake over ice.
There's lots of way to make a great coffee negroni but here's what Diffords suggest,
- 30ml Gin (Bloody Bens Signature Gin!!)
- 20ml Campari Bitter liqueur
- 20ml Martini Rosso sweet vermouth
- 10ml Coffee Liqueur (Bloody Bens Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur!!)
Our Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur will take your Affogato to the next level and add some punch to your Tiramisu.
If you know Ben, you'll know he loves coffee. So, it's no surprise that when he moved to Brighton, he became friends with the best roaster in the city, the brilliant Redroaster who roast their beans in Kemptown.
And, he loves boozy coffee cocktails, so creating a cold brew coffee liqueur was the obvious next step!
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur, please email email@example.com
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name... and now we're making Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur, we still don't want to change the name!
We do reference London to Brighton which is the journey Ben has made. Meanwhile, Robert, the other co-founder, remains in SW London.