Bloody Bens Pink Gin & 4 Tonic Pack£42.00
- 1x 700ml Bloody Bens Pink Gin
- 4x 200ml FeverTree Mediterranean Tonic
It's 43% ABV, so well as making an amazing Gin and Tonic, it works great in Cocktails too, Strawberry Spritz anyone?
Hand crafted in Small Batches on our Copper Still in Balham, South West London; we originally distilled in Earlsfield which is just down the road from Wimbledon Tennis.
This Pink Gin may look super sweet and yes there is sweetness but nowhere near as much as you think, this is not a Gin Liqueur. It's the find of the summer.
Please note, you must be of legal drinking age to order this product.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10.
- You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
- NOTE. You must be over 18 years old to order this product.
- 50ml Bloody Bens Pink Gin
- 100ml Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Fill a glass with lots of ice (ideally large cubes)
- Garnish with fresh Strawberries
Bloody Bens Pink Gin is our second Gin (the first was our Signature Gin). Tasting of Strawberries & Cream, it's inspired by Wimbledon Tennis which is just up the road from our original Distillery in Earlsfield - we've since made the move to Balham, SW12.
We did it as a special during the 2019 Wimbledon Tennis Championship and it was so popular that we realised that we needed to make it full time.
As well as being inspired by Wimbledon, it's a celebration of Summer and the label represents those amazing pink sunsets - watching one of those with a refreshing Gin & Tonic in hand, with the tennis on in the background, feels a rather marvellous moment.
The Gin features 14 Botanicals.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Pink Gin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We supply the trade and offer wholesale prices.
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.