Big Boy Bottle of Bloody Mary Mix - 1 Litre Bottle£18.00
Delivery is free and typically takes 2-3 working days.
BLOODY BENS ONE LITRE BOTTLE OF BLOODY MARY MIX
Make perfect Bloody Marys every time with our unique Bloody Mary Spice Mix. Just add 25ml to 125ml Tomato Juice (and Booze if you choose).
- This Big Boy One Litre Bottle will help you make 40 Drinks.
- A mix of Herbs & Spices that give your Bloody Mary a unique depth of flavour and just the right kick.
- Once opened, it will keep in the fridge for at least 3 months.
- Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic.
- Can also be used in cooking.
This is the ingredient to make perfect Bloody Marys, every time, without needing Cocktail Bar training. A wonderful reviver.
Wine writer and TV personality, Olly Smith, calls it "The best spicy tomato juice mixer I have ever tasted."
And in 2018, Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix won a Gold Star in the Great Taste Awards.
BLOODY BENS PERFECT BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin (or use Vodka)
- 125ml Tomato Juice
Fill your glass with ice, add the ingredients and stir for 2 seconds. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a celery stick. Or go for something more crazy, seriously, google Bloody Mary garnishes and see what's going on out there, especially in America.
USING BLOODY BENS
Following our Perfect Serve suggestion, each Big Boy Bottle helps make 40 Bloody Marys but you can of course use more or less of the mix to alter the spice level. Please do experiment and find your own perfect serve (and then share it with us and other Bloody Mary fans by tagging @bloodybens on Instagram). Anything But Ordinary.
Once opened, it will keep in the fridge for at least 3 months.
Ideal for when you're hosting a Brunch Party or when you're too Hungover to make it out for a Bloody Mary. It also makes for a great Aperitif and an alternative Soft Drink.
The Bloody Mary Spice Mix is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic.
It can also be used in Food, make Bloody Hot Chicken Wings, use it as an awesome Marinade or make an amazing Tomato Relish for your Burgers. Check out some recipe ideas by clicking here.
WHY CHOOSE BLOODY BENS BLOODY MARY MIX?
Simple answer is flavour. Yes, you can find Pre-Mixed Spicy Tomato Juices out there and a select few even contain alcohol but they hardly have any flavour. Our Spice Mix is intentionally intense and will give you a much greater depth of flavour.
Also, our shelf life is much longer, a spicy tomato juice will only last a couple of days once opened. Our Bloody Mary Mix will last at least 3 months in the fridge once opened.
And not having tomato juice mixed in means you can select your favourite brand of tomato juice. And not having booze in it means you can experiment, for example Gin is a bloody delicious alternative to using Vodka.
Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix was created and perfected at Ben's Canteen, neighbourhood restaurants in SW London that were famous for Brunch.
For years, customers asked for the Bloody Mary Recipe to be bottled and in 2017 we did just that.
The Mix was borne out of a frustration that Bloody Marys are generally badly made and don't taste great. Or are really hard to make at home because you don't have all the ingredients. Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix solves these problems.
Born in London, made in England.
This product contains Celery.
Note, the Bloody Mary Mix is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic.
- Q: Wait, how does it work again?
- A: It's a Bloody Mary Mix, the bottle contains all the herbs and spices needed to make the perfect Bloody. Add 25ml Mix to 125ml Tomato Juice and then add Vodka/Gin if you want it boozy.
- Q: So, it doesn't contain Tomato Juice or Alcohol?
- A: Correct, it's just the Herbs & Spices.
- Q: Isn't it a bit expensive compared to other Bloody Mary drinks?
- A: This bottle will actually help you make 40 Bloody Marys. It lasts 3-6 Months once opened, whereas Bloody Marys that come with Tomato Juice only last 2-3 days. Also, it gives you way more flavour. And, it can be used in cooking, so there's no wastage.
- Q: Is it Vegan?
- A: Yes, we use a Worcestershire Sauce that does not contain Anchovies, meaning it's Vegan (and Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic)
GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix, please email email@example.com