Monthly Signature Gin Box£37.00
Countdown to that monthly knock on the door and get yourself ready for Gin O'Clock.
Never run out of Bloody Bens Signature Gin - Subscribe now for our Monthly Signature Gin Box.
Monthly Signature Gin Box - £37
Subscribe and each month you will receive
- x1 bottle of 700ml Signature Gin
- x2 bottles of 200ml Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic
How It Works?
- Each month we will send you a bottle of our Signature Gin and two bottles of Fevertree Mediterranean Tonic.
- You will be billed each month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- We charge £3.50 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10. You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
- Please note you must be over 18 to order this product.
In 2019, the Gin won Two Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards.
- 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 100ml Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Garnish with an Orange Slice, and if you have it, a sprig of Lavender
The Gin has been made with escapism in mind. Escapism, of course, is different to everyone, For some, it’s saying screw it, I’m going to do it and start their own business. For others, it’s going on a lovely holiday. And for some, it’s taking a moment after a long day at work, or putting the kids to bed, to pour yourself a delicious drink and to savour the day.
Whatever your definition of escapism, every sip of Bloody Bens Signature Gin delivers a taste of what memories are made of.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Signature Gin, please email email@example.com
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.