Bloody Birthday Gift Set£23.00
BLOODY BIRTHDAY GIFT BOX
Looking for a Birthday present for someone who's a little tricky to buy for? Or know someone who loves their drinks?
This Bloody Birthday Gift Box is a little winner, allowing them to enjoy a Birthday Gin and Tonic and then if they celebrate their birthday a little too hard, they can fix themselves a restorative Bloody Mary the next day.
- x1 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- x1 300ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- x1 500ml Tomato Juice
- x1 200ml FeverTree Mediterranean Tonic
- Add a Birthday Message
Of course this Gift Box isn't just perfect for Birthdays, it would make a great Mother's or Father's Day present too. It would also make for a lovely reward for a colleague or employee.
- We charge £3.75 for shipping, with free shipping for orders over £90
- Orders typically take 2-3 working days to be delivered.
- Many orders are gifts. We email you the receipt & don't put one in the parcel.
- To send a gift message, please type this in "Instructions to seller" at Checkout.
- We offer express shipping for £10. You can also order a Gift Box at Checkout.
- NOTE. You must be over 18 years old to order this product.
About Bloody Bens Signature Gin
Inspired by London living and Mallorcan dreaming.
Distilled in small batches in Balham, SW12 London, it's a London Dry with Honey & Orange notes that give it a deliciously distinctive taste and help to make cracking Negronis.
The Honey represents London whilst the Oranges represent Mallorca.
The Gin and the Label is all about escapism, dreaming, beaches and holidays. Let the Gin transport you somewhere else and inspire you to do something different.
In 2019, the Gin won Two Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards.
About Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
Simply add 25ml of Mix to Tomato Juice for a delicious Virgin Mary and then add Gin (or Vodka) for the perfect Bloody Mary. It's that simple and only takes moments to make.
Created and perfected at Ben's Canteen, neighbourhood restaurants in SW London that specialised in Brunch.
For years, customers asked for the Bloody Mary Mix to be bottled and now it is!
And in 2018, Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix won a Gold Star in the Great Taste Awards.
The Blood Mary Mix is Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-Alcoholic. Once opened, it will keep in the fridge for at least 3 months.
Born in London and Made in England. Anything But Ordinary.
Allergens: This product contains Celery.
Classic Bloody Mary Recipe
Follow this recipe to quickly make great tasting, hassle free, Bloody Mary Cocktails,
- 25ml Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix
- 35ml Bloody Bens Signture Gin (or use Vodka)
- 125ml Tomato Juice
- 50ml Bloody Bens Signature Gin
- 100ml Tonic Water - FeverTree Mediterranean or a lighter tonic
- Lots of Ice in the Glass
- Slice of Orange
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
If you've got any questions about Bloody Bens Bloody Mary Mix or Gin, please email email@example.com
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
Bloody Bens started with our Bloody Mary Mix which was created in Ben's Canteen which was famous for Brunch. So, Brunch, Bloody Marys, Ben's Canteen... obviously leads to Bloody Bens, right.
And when we started the Gin, we didn't want to start another bloody business so we kept the name.